Shopping centers, airports and city centers often offer plenty of parking spaces – this is comfortable for the customer, but can quickly become a nuisance … „Where did I park my car again?”
The Car-Finder is a service that navigates the shortest route from the pay machine or parking garage entrance back to the car. Accurate to a meter, self-explanatory and without installation available on every mobile device.
HOW IT WORKS
STEP: PARKING SPACE
Scan the QR code next to your car with your smartphone. The position will be saved and displayed on your smartphone.
STEP 2: PAY MACHINE
Scan the QR code at the pay machine. The pay machine’s position as well as the position of your parked car will be displayed on your smartphone.
Are you interested in using the Car-Finder for your parking park?
The first frequently asked questions about the project process and effort on your part, we briefly try to answer here.
1. Map design: We create a clear, easy-to-understand map basis from the architectural plans you have supplied (vector-based PDF plans of parking garages and environment map)
2. Start and end point location: We record and number all QR codes in the created map base. These plans are used both to create the road network and to attach your QR code signs. Necessary input from you: very precise positions of the QR codes (start and end points) in the PDF plans, marked with arrows.
3. You approve and correct your plans: You check that the building has been displayed correctly, that all relevant stairwells and entrances are listed, and that there are parts of the building that are not accessible to your visitors. Likewise, check that all start and end points have been recorded correctly.
4. Signs for park space and pay machine: We generate and deliver the numbered QR codes to you. The creation and installation of the analogue signs is done by you or your agency.
5. Delivery of the application: We create the turnkey HTML5 application including all start and end points as well as route network.